This is the list of eligible universities from Punjab. The students from these universities from Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Taxila, Gujrat, Sargodha are eligible.
PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2014 (Punjab)
The students belonging to these universities will get laptops. All postgraduate students who are studying in any semester of M.Phil, MS, M.Sc. (Hons.) are considered eligible. These students will get laptops under PM National Laptop Scheme.
Half of the students studying in under-graduate degree programs of these universities will get laptop. The merit will be formed by considering the list according to their academic merit.
The below given twenty three universities are currently eligible under the Laptop Scheme 2014. The universities whose students are eligible to receive laptops from Punjab are:
1. National College of Arts Lahore
2. Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design Lahore
3. Government College University Lahore
4. King Edward Medical University Lahore
5. Kinnaird College for Women University Lahore
6. Lahore College for Women University Lahore
7. University of Education Lahore
8. University of Engineering & Technology Lahore
9. University of Health Sciences Lahore
10. University of the Punjab Lahore
11. University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences Lahore
12. NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan
13. Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan
14. Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
15. Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
16. Government College University Faisalabad
17. Government College for Women University Faisalabad
18. University of Agriculture Faisalabad
19. National Textile University Faisalabad
20. Islamia University Bahawalpur
21. University of Engineering & Technology Taxila
22. University of Gujrat
23. University of Sargodha
This is the most authentic list of eligible list of universities for the provision of free laptops under “Prime Minister’s (National) Program for Provision of Laptops to Talented Students”. 100 thousand laptops will be distributed among the talented students in year 2014.