Application Procedure for Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2014 has been announced. Universities will collect applications and will send them to HEC, Pakistan. 30,000 applicants will be offered fee reimbursement in this schemes from selected districts of Pakistan.
How to Apply?
1) List of students (detail mentioned below) will be collected from Public Sector academic institutions and there is no need to send any application or form to HEC.
2) All candidate names would be forwarded through respective university to HEC.
3) HEC will pay tuition fee (including other academic, incidental, or mandatory fees charged by educational institutions as one-off or on a per semester basis) to university directly.
4) There is no last date to apply for this scheme as HEC will pay fee till the provision of funds by the Government of Pakistan.
All onboard students of Master & MS/M.Phil who are enrolled on merit in the academic institutions located in their area of domicile are eligible. The students from FATA, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan studying in institutions located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be considered.
PhD candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Gilgit/ Baltistan, FATA Interior Sindh, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan in any public sector university throughout Pakistan.
A candidate has to secure admission on merit in the area of their respective domicile and HEC identified universities. (list of identified universities is available at HEC and YouthPK)
Master/MS/M.Phil candidates can take admission only in the universities located in the territory of Balochistan, Gilgit/ Baltistan and FATA, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan (KPK Universities) with respect to their domicile.
PhD candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Gilgit/ Baltistan, FATA Interior Sindh, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan are allowed to secure admission in any public sector university throughout Pakistan.
1) Subsequent Payments will require satisfactory progress report/result of students.
2) For continuation of free education, the students will maintain minimum Percentage/GPA which is necessary to retain his/her admission for the respective university.
3) During the period, the student must be a full time student and he/she will take full load of subjects/credits during each semester/term/year.