Applicants have been invited from students of children of in service and retired servants of Punjab Government. This scholarship is only for the children of servants Govt. of the Punjab.
- Only such children are eligible to apply for Benevolent Fund Scholarship who have secured at least 60% marks in matric or higher class and they must be continuing their studies in next classes.
- Special children / children of servants Govt. of the Punjab who have died / children whose parents were in Punjab Government but got retirement on the basis of some inability.
The application forms of non gazatted servants are submitted at DCO office of the respective district.
The following things are required for submitting the application:
- CNIC of student (attested copy)
- CNIC of government servant (attested copy)
- CNIC copy of mother (attested copy)
- Pay slip (attested copy)
- Application form (completely filled and attested by the head / principal and also by the head of the institution where the government servants works)
Download Benevolent Fund Scholarship Form
The applications of Gazetted officers are accepted at Provincial Benevolent Fund Building (Alfalah Building), Shahrah e Quaid e Azam, Lahore. The last date to apply for Benevolent Fund Scholarship is 31st March, 2015.
Note: Applications will be entertained from 1st January till 31st March, 2015 only.