Higher Education Commission has announced the HEC Overseas Scholarships for MS Leading to PhD in the fields of Engineering and Technology for year 2015.
HEC Overseas Scholarships studies will be offered in any university located in Germany, Italy, Belgium, Hong Kong, Turkey, France, South Korea, China, USA, UK and Australia.
Only and Engineering and Technology fields have been selected for this year for HEC Overseas Scholarships.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must fulfill some criteria:
- Pakistani /AJK nationals
- Applicant must have a minimum 16 years of education for MS and 18 years for PhD.
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career
- For Engineering field applicant must provide the Pakistan Engineer Council (PEC) registration certificate.
- Maximum age is 35 years for all other and 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public Sectors Universities.
Local GAT /GRE test:
- GAT test score is 50% or above marks (GAT test score is valid for two years)
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship, must follow some steps:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the printed copy of online application form:
- Attested copies of all academic testimonials including BS/BE/BSc/MS/M.Sc
- Attested copies of CNIC and domical
- Purpose of interest in higher studies (one page)
- Copy of PEC registration
- Copy of GAT/GRE/IELTS/TOFEL/ score result card, in case of upcoming NTS test, copy of Roll No. Slip may be provided
- Research proposal, abstract
- In services candidates (Government Employees) need to apply through the proper channel along with the NOC from their employer that if scholarship will be awarded.
- Advanced copy of application will be accepted
Original deposit Slip/ Bank Draft/ ATM transfer of RS 200/- as application processing fee of Director General Finance HEC can be deposited at Habib Bank Limited in Account No. 0112-00500119-01
Last date for receipt of applications: 20th January, 2015
Online apply at HEC website (Link)