Government of Pakistan has announced jobs for Research Officer-cum-Speech Writer (BS-17). The recruited persons will be offered job in National Assembly of Pakistan. The last date to apply fro the Research Officer (BPS 17) jobs is 8th January, 2015.
The total number of jobs for Research Officer are 5 and the jobs will be on provincial quota. There will be 2 seats for Punjab, 1 for Sindh (R) and 2 seats will be for KPK domiciled persons.
The Research Officer should be able to write speeches. As the officer will have to write speeches for the ministers so any past experience in this field will be a added benefit.
2nd class Master’s degree in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Agriculture, Strategic Studies, LLB, MBA, MPA or International Affairs. At least three years post graduate work experience of conducting objective, evidence based research and producing and delivering research briefings / reports on public policy in each of the areas applying for a position. Experience in writing speeches in English will be preferred.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Only those candidates possessing degrees from the institutions recognized by the HEC are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible under the rules.
- The quota reserved for minorities, women, disabled and will be adhered according to Government instructions on the subject.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase & decrease the vacancies and to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
How to Apply:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alongwith online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, 1E, Street No 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad by 8th January, 2015.
- Deposit amount is non refundable/non transferable.