NTS GAT General Test to be conducted on 25th January 2015
National Testing Service will conduct a Graduate Assessment Test (GAT – 2015-II) on 25th January 2015 in all major cities of Pakistan. GAT is necessary for admissions in almost all universities.
It was announced few months back by Lahore High Court that GAT (General) will not be a necessary requisition for admissions in any university unless there is some proper documentation in law. It is recommend to all the aspirants for MS/M.Phil that they should appear in the GAT Test.
It is thought that now all universities will either offer admissions on the basis of GAT (General) or will hold a special GAT (General) type tests prior to admissions in 2015.
Here is a guideline for applying to NTS Pakistan for GAT (General) test which is scheduled to be conducted on 25th January 2015:
- Apply online at NTS website (NTS GAT Link) by providing your necessary details
- Upload your picture that is small in size and shows face properly
- Then you will be able to get a print of the challan form for payment in any of these four designated banks that include ABL, MCB, HBL and UBL.
- Then send your original challan form and a copy of CNIC to NTS Islamabad through courier or Pakistan post which ever suits you but ensure that it reaches before the last date of application.
Things to remember:
- Last Date to apply: 10th January 2015
- Test Date: 25th January 2015