Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 started
PM Youth Internship for one year has been started. The young educated (16 years of education / Diploma holders) will benefit from this scheme by getting stipend from the government. This internship program is designed to cover all provinces and a fixed stipend will be offered to the selected young people. The internships will be held in private and public sector organizations as well.
Govt. of Pakistan has invited expression of interest from all private and public sector organizations who are interested to avail the internships in their organization.
The requirements for applicants (intended internees) are as under:
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or diploma for associate engineer of 3 years after Metric/FSc.
- 50% marks in final degree/diploma will be minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit would be up to 25 years.
- There will be no gender discrimination.
- Female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must not have availed the Government Training/internship Program or Scheme.
- The applicant must not be employed in any government or private organization.
The government will be responsible to pay the monthly stipend to the those who will be offered internships. The filled forms can be taken from IPC website and are required to be submitted to the “National Internship Program” address.
The time frame for the applications fro the unemployed youth for internship will be announced soon. The forms for application will also be provided to the hereafter..http://www.youthpk.com/2015/02/prime-ministers-youth-training-scheme-2015-started/Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 startedhttp://www.youthpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/default-1024x537.jpghttp://www.youthpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/default-150x150.jpgYouth SchemeInternships,Internships 2015,Internships in Pakistan,Internships in Punjab,Internships in Sindh,National Internship Program,Youth Program 2015,Youth Schemes 2015PM Youth Internship for one year has been started. The young educated (16 years of education / Diploma holders) will benefit from this scheme by getting stipend from the government. This internship program is designed to cover all provinces and a fixed stipend will be offered to the selected young...Youth PakistanYouth Pakistanmuddassirayaz@gmail.comAdministratorYOUTHPK