National Accountability Bureau has announced jobs for the posts of Assistant Director (BPS 17) and Deputy Assistant Director (BPS 16). Applications can be submitted before 25th July, 2016 to National Testing Service.
As per advertisement, applications are invited from only Pakistani Nationals for appointment against the following temporary posts but likely to continue in the National Accountability Bureau.
The ad reads that there are 33 open jobs for the post of Assistant Director (BPS-17) and 64 jobs for Deputy Assistant Director. Quota for all provinces and open merit will be observed during recruitment for the said jobs.
For Assistant Director (NAB):
At least 2nd Division Master’s Degree or 16-years education in Criminology, Law, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Sciences, Defence and Strategic Studies from HEC recognized institution / university Or B.E/B.Sc / 16-years education in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical from HEC recognized institution / university.
For Deputy Assistant Director (NAB):
At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized institution / university in one of the following fields:-Commerce, Economics, Computer Sciences, Law, Business Administration Or ACMA/Inter CA. (Note:- A candidate who studied economics or computer science as elective subject carrying 200 marks in Bachelor’s degree is also eligible).
Eligible candidates as per above criteria for respective posts will be called for written test and subsequently list of selected top candidates will further be shortlisted through psychological test. Only those who are recommended psychologically fit, will be called for interview. Government Servants/Autonomous/ Semi Autonomous/ Corporation employees can only apply through proper channel otherwise their candidature will not be accepted. No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above, will be given except as prescribed by the Govt. 10% posts are reserved for female and 5% posts for minorities candidates as per rules of Federal Government against provincial / regional quotas. If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, a separate application may be submitted. Advertised posts will be governed by NAB Employees Terms and Conditions of Service 2002 and amendments.
- Last Date for submission of forms Monday 25th July, 2016
- Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Websie
- Tst fee Rs. 475/- is to deposited through online deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form along with paid online deposit slip (original).
NAB Provisional Rejected List Issued (Detail)
NAB Final List for Screening Test (Detail)
NAB Jobs Advertisement (Full Ad)
The NAB screening test will be held on 4th September 2016 (Sunday) and result will be announced within a week or so.