Uber, the taxi service, launched back few months in Pakistan’s major cities have attracted thousands of passengers. The taxi service provided a free ride worth Rs. 500 to all those who sign up for the first time. The promo offer was valid for Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi where the cab service is operating.
Now, the company has changed the promotion to Rs. 100 off for first 3 rides (when the coupon is used, which has been given in this post).
All new users who sign up will get a discount. The only thing they need to do is to add the coupon either when REGISTERING or going into the “PROMOTIONS” menu which is displayed in the app.
After adding the coupon, the user can “Request UberGo” and get a ride. The ride will be discounted one upto Rs. 100. Any charges more than than that will have to be paid by the user either though cash or credit card.
The process is explained as:
- Download and Install the App from Play Store or from iTunes
- Open the App and Register by giving your details
- In next step, see the right top option, to PROMO CODE, add the coupon “muddassira41ue” there. Click Add Promo.
- The next step will verify the mobile number automatically. Otherwise you can add the code manually too.
- Now, you can request, Request uberGo by choosing your pick up location.
- Enjoy the free ride.
If you have already installed the app but have not enjoyed a ride before, you may go to the option PROMOTIONS and add the above mentioned code. It will also give you discount of Rs. 100 for first 3 rides. Good Luck!
The discount is sponsored by Uber Pakistan and the company pays to the driver for the ride.
Note: Uber has changed this promotion and now you can get Rs. 100 off for first 3 rides. Earlier, it was Rs. 500 for the first ride.