The Punjab School Education Department has announced recruitment of 125 male Headmaster / Deputy Headmaster and 120 female Headmistresses / Deputy Headmistress on Punjab basis. The advertisement appeared in Daily newspapers and also published on Punjab Public Service Commission.
The (Case No. 32 – RA / 2016) shows that recruitment of 125 males and (Case No. 33 – RA / 2016) shows that recruitment of 120 females will be done. Seats for disabled and minorities have been mentioned separately who will compete on open as well as on quota seats.
(CASE NO. 32- RA / 2016)
RECRUITMENT TO 125 (ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE) POSTS OF HEADMASTER / DEPUTY HEADMASTER (BS-17) INCLUDING 04 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS AND 06 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS IN THE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
(CASE NO. 33- RA / 2016)
RECRUITMENT TO 120 (ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY) POSTS OF HEADMISTRESS / DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS (BS-17) INCLUDING 04 POSTS RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS AND 06 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS IN THE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
- Masters Degree (Arts or Science) (Second Division) from a recognized University;
- M.Ed., M.A (Education) or B.Ed. (Second Division) from a recognized University.
- Note: M.A Education / M.Ed. / B.Ed. relating to Special Education or DNFE are not acceptable.
Age and Gender:
- 22 to 30 + 5 Years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 35 Years on 29-08-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- Male Candidates for male seats of Head seats while only females can apply for female head seats who are domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
- The posting will also be made in any district of Punjab.
Syllabus for Both Male and Female Head Seats:
Candidates will be required to undergo Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Written Test of 100 Marks 90 Minutes Duration. Syllabus is as under:
- Application of the knowledge with specific reference to the following aspects i.e. B.Ed. Course.
- Questions on applications of the Principles of Teachings.
- General Ability which includes Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Basic Computer Studies and Islamiat.
Potential candidates who fulfill the requisites may apply though PPSC website. No physical or printed form is required to be sent at their office. The last date to apply for both jobs is August 29, 2016.