Karachi: Sindh Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment of 935 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS 9) in Sindh Police department. The last date to apply for the post if 22nd September, 2016.
- Intermediate 2nd Division from a recognized Board/ University.
- A candidate must be in good mental & physical health and should fulfill the following conditions:
- Male Height 5’ x 5” (minimum), Chest 33’ x 34½” (minimum) and One mile running in 7 minutes.
- Female Height 5’ x 2” (minimum), Sound Health and 800 meters running in 7 minutes
- Application Form will be issued by the Sindh Public Service Commission, Head Office, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad & Regional Offices of SPSC, 2 nd Floor, Sindh Secretariat Building No. 06, Karachi, Near Govt. Al-Falah High School, Minara Road, Sukkur & Commissioner’s Secretariat, Opposite Shaikh Zaid Hospital, Larkano. However, candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) through challan in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)”. The copy of paid Original Challan should be submitted along with all relevant documents within or by the closing date.
- No application form shall be entertained unless original challan of Rs. 500/- duly paid in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, attested copies of required certificates and three attested passport size photographs are enclosed.
- The Commission under no circumstances shall be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of any posted letter(s).
- Candidates residing abroad can apply from there on plain paper giving Age, Qualification, Domicile, PRC on form “D” and three attested passport size Photographs along with all supporting documents. They shall be required to produce at the time of interview original Challan of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) duly paid in any Branch of State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan as well as prescribed application form duly completed in all respects.
- The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- The candidates should have required age and qualification on closing date. Age shall also be reckoned on the basis of closing date.
As per advertisement for recruitment of post of ASI, duly filled application must reach Head Office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad or any of the regional offices of the Sindh Public Service Commission on or before the closing date up to 05:00 p.m. and last date is 22nd September, 2016.