200 Jobs for Communication Specialist in Punjab Safe Cities Authority
The Project in Punjab Safe Cities Authority seeks recruitment of 200 police communications specialists for making the big cities safe and secure.
These jobs will help the police department to strengthen as Dolphin Force is already working on the roads of Lahore. This is the second phase of recruitment of these officers. Initially, the obs are being offered on contract vases which are likely to become regular in years to come.
- Age Limit for males (21-25) years and for females (21-28) years on the last date of advertisement.
- Domicile: Punjab
- BCS. BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education
- Typing speed minimum 30 wpm.
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- English & Urdu Communication skills (Writing & Speaking)
- Experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable according to Govt. policy.
- The selected candidates will have to furnish surety bond to serve in the authority for two years after completion of training.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women, minorities and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process at any stage. • No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- HEC verified Degree/Transcript will be required at the time of Interview.
- PSCA provides Pick and Drop facility at selected points.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the Authority.
- Download the application form and the deposit slip from NTS website and pay the prescribed fee of Rs.450/- in any bank of the country wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill up the application form properly
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to: NTS Head Quarter Islamabad 1-E , Street No 46 , 1-8/2, within 15 days after publication of advertisement.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police and emergency response via electronic means of communication
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio video communications
- Act as bridge between the Police and the Public and interact in emergency and crises situations • Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
More information can be obtained from 042-99203359-60.
The advertisement for recruitment of 200 posts of Police Communication Specialist / Communication officer under PPIC3 Center Lahore Project in Punjab Safe Cities Authority.
[wpdm_package id=’562′]http://www.youthpk.com/2016/10/200-jobs-communication-specialist-punjab-safe-cities-authority/JobsCommunication Specialist,Jobs in Lahore,Police Department,Punjab Safe Cities AuthorityThe Project in Punjab Safe Cities Authority seeks recruitment of 200 police communications specialists for making the big cities safe and secure. These jobs will help the police department to strengthen as Dolphin Force is already working on the roads of Lahore. This is the second phase of recruitment of...Youth PakistanYouth Pakistanmuddassirayaz@gmail.comAdministratorYOUTHPK