Registration for PM laptop Scheme (Phase-III) 2017 has been started. This year, one hundred thousand laptops will be awarded to the students o public sector universities of all provinces of Pakistan, including students from AJK, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan.
Phase-I was started in 2014 and Phase-II in 2015, under which thousands of laptops have been given to the students of all universities of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for Phase-III (2016-2017):
- Enrolled in a public sector university, college or Government College of Technology as on October 30, 2016.
- Enrolled in Ph.D. or M.S. or M.Phil or any degree equivalent to it.
- Enrolled in one year or two yer Masters degree program or four or five year Bachelors degree progam (Both morning and evening classes students are eligible to apply).
- Distant learner students of Virtual University of Pakistan or in Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Students studying in Government Degree or Post-Graduate college of Islamabad and FATA.
Students are required to create and update their profile at HEC Laptop Portal before 26th December, 2016.