Lahore: UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE has opened Postgraduate Admissions for intake 2017 and offering M.Sc. Engg. / M.Phil. / Masters Degree Programs in each faculty.
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for Admission to M.Sc Engg. / M.Phil/ Masters Degree programs. All those who are employed shall need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. Teaching will take place during evening hours from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Admission in postgraduate courses are being offered by following faculties:
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
1. M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
2. M.Sc. Computer Engineering
3. M.Sc. Computer Science
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
4. M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering
5. M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering
6. M.Sc. Manufacturing Engineering
7. M.Sc. Engineering Management
8. M.Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engineering
9. M.Sc. Energy Engineering Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
10. M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
11. M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engineering
12. M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Engineering
13. M.Sc. Mining Engineering
14. M.Sc. Geological Engineering
15. M.Sc. Geological Sciences
16. M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
Faculty of Civil Engineering
17. M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engineering
18. M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering
19. M.Sc. Structural Engineering
20. M.Sc. Transportation Engineering
21. M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
22. M.Sc. Integrated Building Design
23. M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology
24. M.Sc. Hydropower Engineering
25. M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering
26. M.Sc. Water Resources Management
27. Masters degree in Architecture
28. Masters degree in Product and Industrial Design
29. M.Sc. City & Regional Planning
30. M.Sc. Community Development & Environmental Management
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities and Islamic Studies
31. M.Phil. Applied Chemistry
32. M.Phil. Applied Mathematics
33. M.Phil. Applied Physics
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. For All Programs: At least 50% marks in GAT General conducted by NTS. Candidates who have not appeared in the test till now, may appear in the test being conducted on 4th December 2016 by NTS for UET applicants.
For registration and information visit HERE.
2. For Masters Degree Programs (Sr. 1 to 29): Candidates who have passed PEC/PCATP accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline, securing at least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4 under semester system.
3. For Masters Degree Programs (Sr. 30): Candidates who have passed their M.A/ M.Sc/ B.Sc (16 years equivalent) degree in the programs listed below securing at least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR a CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4 under semester system.
(a) City and Regional Planning; (b) Architecture; (c) Environmental Engg; (d) Sociology/ Rural Sociology; (e) Geography; (f) Economics; (g) Geographical Info. Systems; (h) Social Work; (i) Transportation Engg.
4. For M.Phil. Degree Programs (Sr. 31 to 33): Candidates who have passed their 16 years Master’s degree / BS (Four Years) degree by securing minimum 60% marks (in case of Annual/Term Examination System) or a CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4.00 (in case of Semester System) in the relevant discipline i.e., Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry from a HEC recognized University.
Note: Eligibility CGPA on scale other than 4 would be converted accordingly. For example, eligibility CGPA would be 3.125 on a scale of 5. Candidates having result in CGPA as well as percentage would be adjudged on CGPA.
The details of relevant undergraduate disciplines and other eligibility criteria applicable to individual programs are mentioned in the postgraduate prospectus and Advertisement.